Every day, the halls of the Bloch School are filled with leaders from across Kansas City who are going above and beyond by taking the next step in their career to further strengthen their leadership skills. The Bloch Executive Education recognizes the opportunities in developing leadership talent and has designed seminars for individual and teams who are ready to take themselves, their companies and KC to the next level.
“These seminars are a great way for groups or individuals to develop their leadership skills in a format designed for busy leaders,” says Ann Hackett, Chief Learning and Engagement Officer. “We offer a variety of topics to meet the most common needs of leaders in today’s business environment.”
The seminars are one-day programs focused on current business concepts and future trends with emphasis on applied learning and practical techniques. Participants are given the opportunity to build skills to improve decision-making in a safe practice environment where they can test assumptions and realize outcomes with peers.
Participants can choose to take an individual class or complete the Leadership Track by participating in any four seminars. Companies can invest in employee leadership development by purchasing one seat, four seats, or 12 seats in our Leadership Seminar Series.
The following Leadership Seminars will be offered this fall:
- September 27 – Leading Change: How to Generate Support, Traction, and Results
- October 5 – Business Strategy and Innovations
- October 18 – Financial Statements and Financial Statement Analysis for Non-Financial Managers and Executives
- October 25 – Empathy and Compassion: The Courageous Leadership Choice
- November 9 – Strategic Leadership: How Leaders Inspire, Engage and Execute for Results
- November 29 – Managing Diverse Teams
Click here for more information or to register for an upcoming seminar, or contact Bloch Executive Education at 816-235-6071.