In many countries, when you are sick, you go to the hospital. That is where the doctors are.
In the US, it is different. The only time you go to the hospital is when it is serious. Doctors are located in private offices.
If you go to the hospital, it is very expensive. Even with insurance, it can cost you $100 or more.
- Go to the Health Center
- Make a Doctor’s Appointment
- Use UMKC International Student Insurance
- How to Get a Copy of My Insurance Card
- Sometimes, life can be stressful, overwhelming or difficult. You can go to Counseling Services and talk to someone about it at no charge.
- If it’s Outside of Normal Business Hours, Visit a Minute Clinic
- Get Medicines at a Pharmacy
- Check out Basic Health Information