Walk-In Advising (no appointment needed):
ISAO international advisors hold virtual walk-in hours at the following times:
- Tuesdays = 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM (Central Time)
- Thursdays = 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM (Central Time)
Walk-in questions take less than 10 minutes and are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Click HERE to access our Walk-In Advising Zoom meeting room.
How Walk-In Advising Works:
Please note that we will only accept one person in from the waiting room at a time for privacy. This means you may need to wait in the waiting room for some time before the Welcome Center staff accepts you into the meeting.
Once you are accepted into the meeting room, our Welcome Center staff will ask you for a summary of your question(s). If they are unable to answer your question, then you’ll be directed to one of our advisors for further assistance.
If our Welcome Center staff determine your question will take more than 10 minutes, they may ask you to schedule an appointment with an advisor for another time.
How to Schedule an Appointment:
- Call 816-235-1113 to schedule
- We do not accept appointment requests via email
- We cannot accept same-day appointments
- Be sure to state the reason for the appointment