Every semester, the Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs and Enrollment Management recognizes graduating students who have excelled in both academic achievement and service to our campus community with the Vice Chancellor’s Honor Recipients program. This recognition honors the truly unique students who maintain high scholastic performance while actively participating in leadership and service to the community and our University outside of the classroom.
Meet the Spring 2015 Honor Recipients!
• Gloria Britez Scolari, Conservatory of Music and Dance – Nominated by Sandy Gault
• Jordan Brooks, School of Education – Nominated by Katie Garey
• Lexy Cockrell, School of Biological Sciences – Nominated by Dr. John Herron, Dr. Gayle Levy, and Tammy Welchert
• John Kaleekal, College of Arts and Sciences – Nominated by Katie Garey and Dr. Andrea Drew Gounev
• Lara Kerwin, School of Pharmacy – Nominated by Dr. Cameron Lindsey
• Brandon Kratz, College of Arts and Sciences – Nominated by Dr. Andrea Drew Gounev and Dr. Kathleen Kilway
• Megan Litzau, School of Medicine – Nominated by Cary Chelladurai
• Puanani Norwood, School of Law – Nominated by Jenny Redix Jordan
• Mary Margaret Pearman, College of Arts and Sciences – Nominated by Dr. Andrea Drew Gounev and Dr. Kathleen Kilway
• Maria Uloko, School of Medicine – Nominated by Dr. Richard Butin
• Andrew Wrisinger, Henry W. Bloch School of Management – Nominated by Will Self