Every semester, the Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs and Enrollment Management recognizes graduating students who have excelled in both academic achievement and service to our campus community with the Vice Chancellor’s Honor Recipients program. This recognition honors the truly unique students who maintain high scholastic performance while actively participating in leadership and service to the community and our University outside of the classroom.
Congratulations to the students who were selected as this Fall’s Honor Recipients!
- Ken Bacchus, Bloch School of Management, nominated by Dr. Jered Carr
- Kasmin Hardaway, College of Arts & Sciences, nominated by LaShaundra Randolph
- Audrey McCalley, School of Biological Sciences, nominated by Dr. Peter Koulen
- Jason Regina, School of Computing and Engineering, nominated by Dean Kevin Truman
- Keela Scott, College of Arts & Sciences, nominated by Dr. Kathleen Kilway
- Syed Shah, School of Biological Sciences, nominated by Tammy Welchert
- R. Jayson Strickland, School of Education, nominated by Dr. Jennifer Friend
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.