With finals just a few weeks away, stress is at its peak. Last week, we discussed some great ways to relieve stress outdoors. However, even though spring is here, we can still have bad weather. You may also be more of an indoor person. The list below gives ideas for fun, relaxing afternoon and evening activities without having to rely on the weather!
- Go to a concert (The Conservatory has many this time of year- check out their event calendar!)
- Go see a movie
- Have a lunch with friends- off campus!
- Visit the Mind/Body Center in the Student Union
- Visit the Nelson Atkins Museum
- Play pool in the Union
- Visit the Toy/ Miniature Museum- it’s right on campus!
- Bake a treat for your neighbors, or cook dinner for you and your roommates
- Clean- it gets your mind off school, and you feel much better when you’re done! It’s also easier for most people to focus on their studies in a clean environment
If you’re more of an outdoor person, check out last week’s post on outdoor stress relieving activities!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.