Whether you’re taking classes this summer to get ahead or just because, there are a few reminders to help get you on your way:
- Drop dates are fast approaching. Today is the last day to drop for the 1st 4-week session for 100% refund. Tomorrow is the last day to drop for the regular 8-week session for 100% refund. For more dates, check out the academic calendar.
- If you do not make payment arrangements for the semester, your classes will be administratively dropped and you could owe a portion of the fees based on the refund schedule.
- Drink plenty of water! Staying hydrated is important in this weather.
- Mark out all your classes and other obligations (including time to study!) in a planner to help manage your time. The summer semester is short, which can make deadlines all the more surprising unless you plan for them now!
- Parking permits are limited due to the Oak Street Garage closure, so be sure to get yours early or consider purchasing a permit for a remote lot.
- Your fees include membership to Swinney Recreation Center–summer is a great time to start a new workout routine, or stop by to just relax in the pool after classes!
As always, feel free to contact us with any questions or suggestions. Enjoy your semester!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.