UMKC is currently in the process of hiring a new Director of Affirmative Action. The director will work to insure equal opportunity and non discrimination in employment and education activities. There are 5 candidates who will be on campus this week. Students are encouraged to attend these forums and provide feedback via e-mail at email@example.com.
The forums will take place from 3:20-4:20pm on the following dates and locations:
- Tuesday, September 28—University Center-Room 117 (Cassandra Warren)
- Wednesday, September 29—University Center-Room 147 (Michael Bates)
- Thursday, September 30—University Center-Room 117 (Burton Christopherson)
- Friday, October 1—University Center-Room 117 (Nell Russell)
- Monday, October 4—University Center-Room 117 (Anne Gusewelle)
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.