Neighbor2Neighbor provides meals and meets other daily needs in the context of a supportive community among homeless and near-homeless persons in the Westport area of Kansas City.
reStart Inc. is an interfaith ministry committed to providing shelter and supportive services to homeless men, women and families.
Items needed should be new and include hats, gloves, scarfs, socks or thermal long johns.
There will be several drop-off sites on both campuses until Nov. 22.
- Administrative Center, Room 226
- Atterbury Student Success Center, Room 102
- School of Education, 1st floor Student Services
- Swinney Recreation Center, Room 201
Hospital Hill Campus:
- School of Medicine, Lobby
- Health Sciences Building, First Floor
- School of Dentistry, Room 416