[The following was provided by Healthy for Life and the Office of Human Resources]
Don’t miss out on your $100 wellness incentive. By completing a personal health assessment, health screening, and 240 minutes of physical activity, primary subscribers to the UM health plans will receive $100 in a tax-favored account to use for medical expenses in the 2013 Benefit Plan year. Healthy for Life will offer health screenings at the Health Science building on Tuesday, March 12, and at the Student Success Center on Wednesday, March 13 from 8 a.m.-12 p.m.
3 Easy Steps
1. Complete a personal health assessment — an online questionnaire that helps you understand your health risks and provides you with resources to improve your well-being.
2. Complete a health screening, which includes cholesterol, blood sugar, blood pressure, height and weight evaluations. You can schedule a free on campus screening or visit your health care provider.
3. Track 240 minutes of everyday activity in any calendar month.
*Each step must be completed before April 30.
Get Started Now
1. Create or return to your Cerner Health account by visiting www.healthyforlife.umsystem.edu.
2. Enter your email address and join the program.
3. Use the helpful quick-start guide to help you step by step.
4. If you need help, call Cerner at 877-621-8014 or UMKC Wellness Coordinator Laurie Goldstein at GoldsteinLJ@umsystem.edu or 816-235-6418.
Schedule your appointment at our upcoming events:
1. March 12, Hospital Hill, Health Sciences Building, Room 5309
2. March 13, Volker Campus, Student Success Center, Pierson Auditorium
3. April 4, Volker Campus, Student Success Center, Pierson Auditorium
4. April 16: Hospital Hill, Health Sciences Building, Room 5309
Already Visit Your Doctor?
If you have had your annual physical, you can complete the Doctor Screening Form and fax it in! It must be completed in its entirety to get credit.
Don’t miss your chance to win one of our great prizes each week. All who complete(d) the personal health assessment, their health screening and activity are eligible for the drawing to win a FitBit pedometer!
Get more information here.