As part of your 2013 benefits, you are eligible for a wellness incentive. Healthy for Life is an incentive-based wellness program designed to help you earn your incentive and actively manage your health.
By completing a personal health assessment, health screening and 240 minutes of physical activity, primary subscribers to the UM health plans will receive $100 in a tax-favored account to use for medical expenses in 2013 Benefit Plan year. Healthy for Life has partnered with Cerner Health to offer your own confidential health record, and no individually-identifiable health information will be available to the University of Missouri.
Earn $100 in 3 Easy Steps:
- Complete your personal health assessment – an online questionnaire that helps you understand your health risks and provides you with resources to improve your well-being (between Oct. 15, 2012 and Apr. 30, 2013).
- Complete your health screening, which includes cholesterol, blood sugar, blood pressure, height and weight. You can schedule a FREE on campus screening or visit your health care provider (valid screenings are between June 1, 2012 and Apr. 30, 2013).
- Track 240 minutes of physical activity in any calendar month (between Oct. 15, 2012 and Apr. 30, 2013).
Ready to get started?
- Create or return to your Cerner Health account by visiting www.healthyforlife.umsystem.edu.
- Enter your email address and join the program.
- For assistance, contact Cerner at 877-621-8014.
To view the 2013 Screening Schedule, visit UMKC.