UMKC and Xerox have established an in-house, on-demand Document Solutions Center for your printing and publishing needs, offering improved service and lower costs.
A full-time document advisor will be available to assist with the design, preparation and production of a wide variety of high quality black and white and color documents, using various commercial papers or electronic media.
The Center, located at 4825 Troost, opened on Aug. 6. Details will follow later about an Aug. 16 open house, complete with refreshments and door prizes, and training sessions for the fiscal officers and others who are frequent users of campus printing services.
This partnership meets UMKC’s goals: (1) improved management of printing will yield dramatic cost savings; (2) an in-house centralized print center saves time and is convenient, easy to use and flexible; (3) documents are secure and handled in compliance with UMKC-defined standards and policies.
UMKC Document Solutions Center specific information and services offerings:
Center Information:Location: 4825 Troost, Room 108
- Hours: 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday thru Friday
- Center Phone: 816-235-6314
- On-site Document Advisor: Warren Dinkins, 816-235-6316, email@example.com
- Twice-daily free delivery
- Color and B&W digital printing/copying
- Comb and spiral bindings
- Various papers stocks available
- Print layout assistance
- Full-time on-site document advisor
- Electronic job submission via website (in development)
- Department charges recorded directly to MoCode
Walk-in business is welcome. For more information or if you have questions, please contact document advisor Warren Dinkins.