The University of Missouri Total Rewards invites employees to join Healthy for Life, an incentive-based wellness program designed to help you actively manage your health. By completing a personal health assessment and health screening, primary subscribers to the UM Health Care plan will receive $100 in a tax-favored account to use for medical expenses in 2012 Benefit Plan year.
This year, UM is working with Cerner Health to provide tools to help employees work toward better health. You can participate in the program now. (See below for the January screening schedule.) It’s simple. Here’s how:
1. Create your Cerner Health account by visiting the Healthy for Life website.
2. Enter your email address and join the program.
3. Complete your personal health assessment – an online questionnaire that helps you understand your health risks and provides you with resources to improve your well-being.
4. Schedule your FREE health screening at a convenient time and location on campus. Your health screening provides you with a look at your cholesterol, blood sugar, blood pressure, height and weight. If your screening is before noon, fasting for nine hours is recommended, but not required (six hours if pregnant) and drinking 64 ounces of water the day before is suggested.
If you have had your annual physical since July 2011, you can complete the Doctor Screening Form and fax it in! It must be completed in its entirety to get credit.
Get started by clicking on the Cerner Health Programs website.
January screening schedule
- Jan. 11, 9 a.m.-12:30 p.m., Volker Campus, Admin. Center, Swope Park Conference Room*
- Jan. 18, 9 a.m.-12:30 p.m., Volker Campus, Admin. Center, Loose Park Conference Room*
- Jan. 25, 9 a.m.-12:30 p.m., Volker Campus, Admin. Center, Swope Park Conference Room*
* Appointments only via your Cerner Health account