Easy Egg Bake
¾ cup milk
½ to 1 whole onion diced
6 strips cooked bacon (chopped up)
¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
3 cups shredded frozen hash browns
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine eggs and milk in mixing bowl. Add onion and bacon, then cheese and hash browns last.
- Once stirred, pour into 9×9 greased baking dish.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until firm in the center.
- Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes.
This recipe is perfect for potlucks or for making a week’s worth of breakfast to be reheated in the office microwave. Also, a great recipe for modifications; use sausage or ham instead of (or with) bacon, try a different cheese, add your favorite veggies, the power is yours!
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 Bottle of hot sauce (12 oz. or 1.5 cups)
- 8 oz container of cream cheese
- 1 cup Mexican cheese blend (or your favorite blue cheese or gorgonzola)
- 1 cup Ranch dressing.
- 1 bag tortilla chips and/or veggies for dipping
- Poach about 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken breast in chicken stock and water.
- Using 2 forks, gently thread chicken into small chunks. You can also shred your chicken in your (Kitchenaide) stand mixer using the flat, paddle beater.
- In a bowl, combine shredded chicken with Franks Red Hot sauce, to taste.
- Let the chicken soak in the hot sauce until ready to use.
- Spread one 8 oz container of cream cheese into the bottom of an un-greased baking pan or casserole dish.
- Top with buffalo chicken…
- Sprinkle on some cheese. I like a mexican cheese blend, but you can also use blue cheese or gorgonzola.
- Finish it off by drizzling on some Ranch dressing.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes, until dip is melted and bubbling.
- Serve with chips and veggies for dipping!