CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS:
Help us tell the story of UMKC staff by submitting your original fiction, news or feature articles, letters, poetry, art work, and photographs, which you would like published in our monthly newsletter. If the Communications Committee picks your entry for publication, it will be featured in an upcoming newsletter, be posted online, and you will win a prize from the UMKC bookstore. Please read the below criteria carefully as the committee can only accept submissions that follow these guidelines.
CRITERIA FOR SUBMISSIONS
- Entries must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anonymous entries will not be accepted. Please include your full name with your entry.
- Written entries:
- must be submitted in Word or Rich Text formats
- must be limited to 1200 words
- Image entries:
- must be submitted in JPG format
- Entries must include a statement from the author confirming that the work is original
- Entries must include a statement giving the Communications Committee permission to make edits for grammar and space