SPARK depends on talented volunteers to assist with its internal and external operations. Help us assure quality programs by volunteering to assist in the following areas:
- Publicity-Get the word out about the excellent SPARK classes and recruit new members
- Special Events-Assist in helping organize membership events
- Newsletter-Work with the newsletter editor in publishing the newsletter
- Curriculum-Assist the Curriculum Chair in setting up quality classes; serve as a coordinator for a lecture series
- Teaching-Use your talents to teach a class or lead a discussion group
- Computer-Serve on the computer committee to assure quality technology classes
Get involved today!!
Contact us at 816-235-2870. Share your good ideas with us.