The Student Affairs and Enrollment Management office works with students in different capacities. In addition to the programs, services and activities developed by the offices within the division to support student success, the division itself offers opportunities for graduate students who want to gain practical experience in an urban campus environment, particularly for students in the master’s of higher education program.
The division also honors graduating students who have excelled in academic achievement as well as those who have contributed their service in volunteer leadership positions on campus and in the community. These students are nominated and selected by a committee each semester as the Vice Chancellor’s Honor Recipients.
Vice Chancellor’s Honor Recipients Program
Graduating students who have excelled in both academic achievement and service may be nominated as a Vice Chancellor’s Honor Recipient. This program recognizes the exceptional students who maintain high scholastic performance while actively participating in University and community leadership and service activities outside of the classroom.
Congratulations to the Spring 2017 Honor Recipients!
- Aqdas Afzal, School of Graduate Studies
- Jordan Allen, College of Arts & Sciences
- Daniel Bean, College of Arts & Sciences
- Kristen Bilgere, School of Computing & Engineering
- Audrey Buxton, School of Dentistry
- Maris Calvert, School of Biological Sciences
- LeAnna Cates, School of Biological Sciences
- Justice Collins, College of Arts & Sciences
- Amanda Fletcher, School of Medicine
- Maria Gentry, School of Biological Sciences
- Andrea Herron, College of Arts & Sciences
- Ofure Musa-Agboneni, College of Arts & Sciences
- Carly Owens, School of Pharmacy
- John Roberts, Conservatory of Music & Dance
- Dayne Voelker, School of Medicine