The UM System has issued a call for proposals to the 2015 Course Sharing Initiative. This program supports the development of courses to be shared with other UM schools.
How to apply for funding:
- Download the full System Course Sharing RFP here.
- Contact Devon Cancilla, UMKC Vice Provost for Online Learning, of your intent to submit a proposal either as a primary or secondary institution: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schedule a meeting with the UMKC Instructional Designers to talk about your course(s) and any technologies you anticipate using in the course. Molly Mead – email@example.com
- Final proposals where UMKC is the Primary Institution are due to Devon Cancilla, Vice Provost for Online Learning by March 9, 2015. They should be submitted electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org Note: Devon Cancilla should be notified if UMKC is partnering with another school as a Secondary Institution.
- UMKC will submit the final proposals to the UM System Offices to meet the March 16, 2015
- If you have any questions or assistance, please contact either Devon Cancilla or Molly Mead.