Want to create amazing interactive eLearning for your students? Take part in our two-part intense face-to-face training where you learn the basics of creating an Adobe Captivate interactive videos that you can upload to Blackboard or Moodle and attach to your grade book. Click now for dates and to register.
- Weston High behind new online learning initiative - Wicked Local Weston September 20, 2014Weston High behind new online learning initiativeWicked Local WestonEdX, the online learning venture founded by Harvard and MIT, recently announced a new high school initiative – 26 MOOCs (massive open online courses) in a wide variety of subjects geared to high school students around the world. Three of the selected ...and more »
- For Some Students, Customized Online Learning Is Best - Times of San Diego September 19, 2014Times of San DiegoFor Some Students, Customized Online Learning Is BestTimes of San DiegoIt's 2014. If you don't like the crowds at movie theaters, you can stream high-definition blockbusters on your plasma TV at home. Don't like the dating game? No problem: screen potential suitors using any number of personal and online matchmaking services.
- A Free Crash Course in Boston History With a Savvy Social Media Spin - BostInno (blog) September 18, 2014BostInno (blog)A Free Crash Course in Boston History With a Savvy Social Media SpinBostInno (blog)What separates this online learning platform from the rest is how its engaging facets are more likely to resonate with the students who enroll using contemporary learning methods courtesy of the Digital Age. "We wanted to make the course as engaging as ...
- Education Technology Market (LMS, LCMS, LCDS, SRS, and DMS) Expected to ... - Virtual-Strategy Magazine (press release) September 21, 2014Education Technology Market (LMS, LCMS, LCDS, SRS, and DMS) Expected to ...Virtual-Strategy Magazine (press release)According to research report "Education Technology (Ed Tech) and Smart Classroom Market [Hardware (IWB, Projectors, Displays, Printers); Systems (LMS, LCMS, LCDS, SRS, DMS); Technologies (Gaming, Analytics, ERP, Dashboards)]: Worldwide Mar
- You Are Asking The Wrong Questions About Education Technology - Forbes September 20, 2014You Are Asking The Wrong Questions About Education TechnologyForbesEducation technology is trendy. Hardly a day goes by that I don't read an article or have a conversation in which someone makes the familiar argument that “education is the one industry that hasn't embraced the technologies of the 21st Century.” The ...
- With Tech Taking Over in Schools, Worries Rise - New York Times September 15, 2014New York TimesWith Tech Taking Over in Schools, Worries RiseNew York TimesState Senator Darrell Steinberg of California, left, has written a wide-ranging bill limiting the use by the education technology industry of the student data it collects. Governor Jerry Brown, right, has not taken a public position on the measure ...Digital classroom tools raise priva