FaCET, UMKC Online and Instructional Technology 2 day Conference
January 15th & 16th, 2015
- New Learning Post owner to expand online sales - DesMoinesRegister.com December 22, 2014New Learning Post owner to expand online salesDesMoinesRegister.comThe Learning Post, 2761 100th St., Urbandale, has been sold to a former executive at Kum & Go, the West Des Moines-based convenience store chain. Learning Post owners Monti and Carol Miller completed the sale of the 37-year-old teacher supply and ...and more »
- Online Education: A Potential Solution For Students In Nigeria's Troubled ... - SaharaReporters.com December 22, 2014SaharaReporters.comOnline Education: A Potential Solution For Students In Nigeria's Troubled ...SaharaReporters.comAdditionally, many online learning programs are considerably more affordable as online education programs can accommodate thousands of learners using the same online resources, and without the need for hiring additional instructors or maintaining ...
- Report: MSU among best colleges for online learning - Springfield News-Leader December 22, 2014Report: MSU among best colleges for online learningSpringfield News-Leader"When it comes to online learning, these schools are the best of the best," said Dan Schuessler, founder and CEO of the foundation, in a news release. "They appeal to prospective students and working professionals because they provide the same academic ...and more »
- TSU has long history in science, technology education - Chron.com December 19, 2014Chron.comTSU has long history in science, technology educationChron.comEducation in science, technology, engineering and mathematics has become essential for continued economic prosperity in the era of global economies. The growth and development of technologies in business and industry have led to a large workforce ...
- DeVry Education Group Announces First Cohort of Educational Technology ... - Virtual-Strategy Magazine (press release) December 16, 2014DeVry Education Group Announces First Cohort of Educational Technology ...Virtual-Strategy Magazine (press release)DeVry Education Group (NYSE:DV), a global provider of educational services, today announced the first cohort of education technology startups to participate in its new collaborative EdTech Incubator located at 1871, Chicago's entrepreneurial hub for ...and more »
- Clever Raises $30 Million for 'Single Login' Education-Tech App - Wall Street Journal (blog) December 16, 2014Wall Street Journal (blog)Clever Raises $30 Million for 'Single Login' Education-Tech AppWall Street Journal (blog)Investors can't get enough education technology, with Clever Inc. becoming the latest to secure funding and continue expanding. Lightspeed Venture Partners led a pre-emptive $30 million round, which the San Francisco-based startup will use to reassure ...Clever Gets $30 Million From Lightspeed […]