MENU

World Trends in Online Education

RSS What’s New in Online Learning

  • Campus Power Plants and Open Online Education - Inside Higher Ed (blog) January 29, 2015
    Campus Power Plants and Open Online EducationInside Higher Ed (blog)What do you know about where the electricity and heat comes from on your campus? How much thought do you give to the electrons that power your wireless network and your workstations? Ever stop to think about what life would be like in your offices and ...
  • 4 Lessons for Serving Adult Learners Online - Campus Technology January 28, 2015
    Campus Technology4 Lessons for Serving Adult Learners OnlineCampus TechnologyThen in 2003, the school renamed and reinvented itself as a private, nonprofit institution delivering online instruction. Currently, 70 percent of Excelsior's revenue comes from online learning; the other 30 percent is still derived from the assessment ...
  • The Lagos e-learning initiative - Nigerian Tribune January 28, 2015
    The Lagos e-learning initiativeNigerian TribuneThe Lagos State Government has just introduced the e-learning platform that will enable pupils of schools in the state to learn through the Internet, using mobile phones and social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter. The project, the Lagos ...

RSS Trends in Education Technology

  • Five ways mobile technology is transforming education - TechRadar January 28, 2015
    TechRadarFive ways mobile technology is transforming educationTechRadarTechnology has been making inroads into education for decades. But the mobile revolution is changing education in more fundamental ways than just providing a new gadget that delivers information. Mobile devices, particularly tablets, are changing the ...and more »
  • Overcoming roadblocks and increasing student opportunity through ed tech - Education Dive January 25, 2015
    Education DiveOvercoming roadblocks and increasing student opportunity through ed techEducation DiveEducation technology has increased in popularity among teachers within the past few years. According to a 2013 study conducted by Harris Interactive, 86% of surveyed teachers believe it is “important” or “absolutely essential” to use ed tech in the ...
  • Can you count to $2 billion? Education technology investment hits new record - GeekWire January 25, 2015
    GeekWireCan you count to $2 billion? Education technology investment hits new recordGeekWireEducation technology is a weird little industry. But you may never fully appreciate exactly how weird until you start to dig into the numbers for 2014 — a record year for investment in education technology companies. How weird is it? It's an industry ...
Close
loading...