If you completed Tier 1 of the 2017 Wellness Incentive, don’t miss your opportunity to receive an additional $400* in your final October paycheck** by completing Tier 2.
Collect 400 points in Tier 2 on or before September 30, 2017. With so many activities to choose from, it’s easy to define what your wellness means for you. Activities include:
- Million Step Pedometer and Ride to Wellness programs
- Diversity and Inclusion opportunities
- Community service opportunities
- Online health and wellness seminars in myLearn
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction
- and many more!
Check your progress via the Wellness Portal, powered by Cerner. For help with your Wellness Portal account, or for other questions, contact the HR Service Center at (573) 882-2146 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
LEARN MORE AT HTTP://UMURL.US/INCENTIVE
* Your 2017 Wellness Incentive earnings will be taxed and voluntary retirement contributions will be deducted, just like with other earnings.
**Any university faculty and staff member may participate in Wellness Incentive activities, but only employees who meet the following conditions at the time of payout can earn incentive money (i.e., $50 in the last paycheck of May 2017 and $400 in the last paycheck of October 2017):
- The employee’s primary status is active.
- The employee is at least .75 FTE and pays premiums for a University of Missouri System medical insurance plan (i.e., is a primary subscriber).
- To earn Tier 2 payout, the employee must have completed Tier 1 by April 30, 2017.