One week is just not enough time! We invite you to continue exploring and connecting throughout the first forty days of the semester. With the help of several partnering offices and departments across campus, we will continue to bring you ways to get involved so your answer to “Are you in?” is “YES!” We will be adding new events often, so check back soon.
Welcome to the First 40!
Calendar of Events
Welcome Week Events
No upcoming events.
- 2nd Annual Feminine Hygiene Product Drive Supports Survivors of Domestic ViolenceKansas City Public Library Plaza Branch (Large Meeting Room) 4801 Main Street, Kansas City, Missouri 64112 Ongoing through Sunday, December 13, 2015, 5pm Donors are encouraged to drop off feminine products (sanitary napkins/tampons only) to domestic violence survivors at SAFEHOME and Hope House More info: www.hopehouse.net…
- UMKC Theatre event PERICLES by William ShakespeareStudio 116 PAC Sunday, December 14, 2014, 2pm Event Sponsor: UMKC Theatre Event Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, 816-235-6222 Tickets Required: Yes Ticket Link: tickets.cto.umkc.edu… More info: www.umkctheatre.org
- Because we're HAPPY!: An Intergenerational Musicale featuring Forever Young Ensemble and Fifth Grade Musicians from Sunset Ridge Elementary SchoolWhite Recital HallJames C. Olson Performing Arts Center4949 Cherry StreetKansas City, MO 64110 Sunday, December 14, 2014, 3:30pm The Music Education and Music Therapy Department hosts the Intergenerational Celebration Musicale. --- For more about the Conservatory's ME/MT Department, click here. --- FREE Event Sponsor: UMKC Conservatory of Music and Dance Event Contact: 816-235-2799 Tickets Required: No More info: conservatory.umkc.edu
- Exams Begin(All Academic Units)Monday, December 15, 2014
- Free Interval Training ClassSwinney Recreation Center Monday, December 15, 2014, 9 – 9:30am Event Sponsor: Swinney Recreation Center Event Contact: Shannon Hutsler More info: www.umkc.edu…
- Weekly Reflection MeetingTuesday, August 26, 2014 (6:30 PM) - Tuesday, May 12, 2015 (9:30 PM) Location: UMKC Student Union The Weekly Reflection Meeting is a place where students gather to share their thoughts and reflections on a set of Bible verses.
- The Rising weekly meetingSunday, September 14, 2014 (9:30 AM) - Sunday, May 31, 2015 (12:00 PM) Location: Student Union room 302 We would like to request a room to use for our Sunday morning meetings. In the past rooms 301 and 302 in the SU have worked great for our purposes. Our meeting time generally consists of fellowship, […]