One week is just not enough time! We invite you to continue exploring and connecting throughout the first forty days of the semester. With the help of several partnering offices and departments across campus, we will continue to bring you ways to get involved so your answer to “Are you in?” is “YES!” We will be adding new events often, so check back soon.
Welcome to the First 40!
Calendar of Events
Welcome Week Events
No upcoming events.
- A Mystic Bond of Brotherhood Makes All Men OneMiller Nichols Library, Room 202A Ongoing through Sunday, August 30, 2015 Event Sponsor: Rocket Grants Event Contact: email@example.com More info: library.umkc.edu…
- Course Work Begins Second 5 Week SessionMonday, June 29, 2015
- Bare Minimum: The Great Wage DebatePierson Auditorium (inside the Atterbury Student Success Center), 5000 Holmes St. Monday, June 29, 2015, 5:30 – 8pm The concept of a living wage is making waves in Kansas City. A petition has been submitted to KC City Council to put raising the minimum wage on the ballot. City Council has agreed to take action on the […]
- Last day for 100% refund (second 5-week session)n/a Tuesday, June 30, 2015
- Last day to add without instructor signature (second 5-week session)n/a Tuesday, June 30, 2015
- umkc::House of Prayer//Luke 18 ProjectThursday, July 2, 2015 (8:00 AM - 10:30 AM) Location: UMKC Student Union This will be a time of prayer and worship of Jesus. We will pray for our campus, for our classmates, and for each other. It is an excellent way to begin the day.
- Iftar GatheringSunday, July 5, 2015 (5:00 PM) - Sunday, July 5, 2015 (11:00 PM) Location: Flarsheim Hall room 310 As it is known to people, Muslims are now in the month of Ramadhan, where we don't eat until sunset, as god told us to so, in order to feel the suffering of the poor people. We […]
- umkc::House of Prayer//Luke 18 ProjectMonday, July 6, 2015 (8:00 AM - 10:30 AM) Location: UMKC Student Union This will be a time of prayer and worship of Jesus. We will pray for our campus, for our classmates, and for each other. It is an excellent way to begin the day.