One week is just not enough time! We invite you to continue exploring and connecting throughout the first forty days of the semester. With the help of several partnering offices and departments across campus, we will continue to bring you ways to get involved so your answer to “Are you in?” is “YES!” We will be adding new events often, so check back soon.
Welcome to the First 40!
Calendar of Events
Welcome Week Events
No upcoming events.
- Lifeguard Renewal CourseSwinney Recreation Center Sunday, March 1, 2015, 12 – 6pm Event Sponsor: Swinney Recreation Center Event Contact: John Aust More info: www.umkc.edu…
- Lifeguard Training CourseSwinney Recreation Center Sunday, March 1, 2015, 2 – 6pm Event Sponsor: Swinney Recreation Center Event Contact: John Aust More info: www.umkc.edu…
- Last day to withdraw with assessement (W or WF) (undergrad) (first 8-week session)Monday, March 2, 2015
- Clean Commute (The Hub) Spring HoursSwinney Recreation Center - The Hub Monday, March 2, 2015, 9am – 1pm Event Sponsor: Swinney Recreation Center Event Contact: John Aust More info: www.umkc.edu…
- H.I.I.T. Training ClassSwinney Recreation Center Monday, March 2, 2015, 11am – 12pm Event Sponsor: Swinney Recreation Center Event Contact: Shannon Hutsler More info: www.umkc.edu…
- umkc::House of Prayer//Luke 18 ProjectTuesday, March 10, 2015 (7:00 AM - 10:00 AM) Location: UMKC Student Union This will be a time of prayer and worship of Jesus. We will pray for our campus, for our classmates, and for each other. It is an excellent way to begin the day.
- The Rising weekly meetingSunday, September 14, 2014 (9:30 AM) - Sunday, May 31, 2015 (12:00 PM) Location: Student Union room 302 We would like to request a room to use for our Sunday morning meetings. In the past rooms 301 and 302 in the SU have worked great for our purposes. Our meeting time generally consists of fellowship, […]
- Beta Theta Pi Chapter MeetingSunday, March 8, 2015 (7:00 PM - 10:00 PM) Location: Haag Hall room 301 These are weekly meetings that the fraternity holds on a weekly basis on Sunday starting at 7 and running approximately two to three hours each week. We request that this room be held for our organization every sunday evening ending at […]
- Kangaroo Pantry Volunteer OrientationMonday, March 2, 2015 (6:00 PM) - Friday, March 6, 2015 (7:00 PM) Location: Student Union Orientation and Training for students/staff and faculty who are Volunteers in the Food Pantry
- Beta Mixer - Tubing (Cancelled)Saturday, March 7, 2015 (8:00 PM) - Saturday, March 7, 2015 (11:00 PM) Location: Snow Creek Cancelled The members of Chi Omega and Beta Theta Pi will be going tubing at Snow Creek.