Thank you for your interest in UMKC. Application materials are only accepted online. To register and submit your CV and other required application materials online, simply click on the appropriate School tab above, find the desired position, and click on the hyperlink to view the job information, qualifying criteria, required application materials, and other information about the job. Then click the “Apply” button, register, and begin the application process. Be sure to combine all required application materials into one PDF file prior to uploading, as our application system will only allow one document upload.
If the position you’re interested in is not hyperlinked to a job listing, please email the contact person to find out when they expect the job to be posted for applications. You can also visit http://www.umkc.edu/hr/career-opportunities/job-posting-search-academic.aspx to search all our open academic jobs listings and begin the registration and application process.
- Click the ‘Search Jobs’ button to access the career opportunities database.
- Click on the Posting Title you wish to apply for.
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Click on ‘Register Now’ to create a username and password, and login.
In order to be considered, you must complete the application which contains two (2) sections:
- Name and Contact Information
- Combine all materials (typically letter of interest, curriculum vitae, and list of references) into one PDF or Microsoft Word document and upload as your resume attachment. Limit document name to 50 characters. File size limit is 11MB. Alpha and numerical characters only.
If you need further assistance, please contact our Human Resources office at (816) 235-1621, or call 1-855-524-0002 for 24/7 technical assistance.