What’s next after you have completed all of the tasks of society; the degree is earned, the career has been successful, the relationships are established? The program’s focus is to identify your interest outside of what you ‘are supposed to do’. This is an important step in identifying opportunities for civic engagement but the process can also be used for other purposes.
What’s Next? in 2016 (download the flyer)
What’s Next? is a six-week self-discovery series. It is intended for women who need support and techniques to identify and explore their next steps for civic engagement.
- Identify personal passion and understand how that can influence the local community.
- Develop a plan for taking on leadership roles within the local community.
- Discover how to use your mind to overcome barriers and maximize creative potential.
- Appreciate the role of public policy in our communities – how it is made, and how it can be influenced.
- Understand the context of women in leadership to present your credentials by identifying individual skills and abilities.
Register now. (click to register)
January 26, 2016- March 1, 2016
UMKC Administrative Center
5115 Oak, 2nd floor Conference Center
Kansas City, MO 64110
$575 includes all materials. Participants receive a certificate of completion.
Early Bird Savings: $500 if registered by January 12th.
Registration closes January 19th.