Welcome to the UMKC Family! Now that you have been admitted and have made plans to attend UMKC, you’ll need to do two very important things before you can enroll in classes:
- Complete E-Orientation before you arrive. You’ll need to use your SSO and password to log in here: https://cf3.umkc.edu/isao/services/students/eor/login.cfm
- Once you have finished E-Orientation, you will need to sign up for a REQUIRED Check-In Session. The Check-In Session is a required part of your F-1 or J-1 visa where we will talk about the rules of your visa and UMKC.
- You’ll need to bring your passport, I-20 or DS-2019, I-94 and any immunization records you may have to the check-in session you sign up for.
- Please be sure that you will be in the U.S. for whichever check-in date you decide on. The sessions take about an hour and you’ll need to show up to the ISAO Office at least 10 minutes before your scheduled time so that we can get copies of your documents.
- While the login screen looks the same as E-Orientation, it is actually different. However, you will still use your SSO and password to log in. Choose your check-in session here: https://cf3.umkc.edu/isao/services/students/check-in/login.cfm
If you have any problems logging into E-Orientation or signing up for a Check-In Session, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a screenshot of the error message that you are receiving and your UMKC student ID number so that we can look into the issue.
We are so glad you have chosen UMKC and we can’t wait to meet you!